One, One Thousand is on an extended hiatus from publishing new work. There will be notifications via Facebook and our email newsletter when publishing resumes. Please stay tuned, and thank you for your patience.
Who Can Apply and What Type of Work is Accepted:
One, One Thousand accepts both film and digital photography submissions. All work must have been created in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia. Your current place of residence is not taken into account. There are no age requirements. Although unified bodies of work may be best suited to our publication, we happily accept and encourage the submission of any collection of photographs.
- Submit between 8 and 15 photographs per entry.
- Each image must be a JPEG (72dpi, sRGB color space, and 700 pixels on the longest edge).
- Label each image with your full last name and a number (in a 02-digit sequence). Example: Blanche Devereaux would submit devereaux01.jpeg, devereaux02.jpeg, ... devereaux13.jpeg, etc.
- Include a .doc with image titles (if you'd like them included), an artist/project statement (up to 300 words), and a short bio (up to 150 words). Additionally, please provide your website address and your preferred e-mail account to be posted on our site.
- Archive all files into a single folder labeled with your full last name. Example: devereaux.zip
Please email the above to SubmissionsOneOneThousand@gmail.com